One-word prompt: Recreate
Holy Smoke! Politics, espionage, Russians, uranium, a billionaire and his wife. Surely a Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon revival is due. Those old cartoons from the Cold War era were great.
So far no such revival in sight. The artsy Hollywood types, most likely to recreate a cartoon, apparently don’t see the potential humor new episodes could bring.
Just a few years ago, our former president said that Russia is not such a big threat anymore. Even though Russia has been known to mess around with American elections for decades. Who knows how many other countries try to influence the elections of other places. The good guys, US, are on that list as well.
Then a new president gets in and all of a sudden, we have Evil Empire redux. The Russians are hiding under every rock, Russians behind every potted plant. This time the attack on democracy is for real! Rocky and Bullwinkle we need your help!
Surely we can eke out some new cartoons with just a few minor tweaks:
- Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale drop stink bombs over Frostbite Falls. Rocky gets to work creating anti-stink missile defense system, saves the day.
- An international incident barely averted when Boris and Natasha steal the Stanley Cup after Fearless Leader is offered a drink from it. Possibly getting back at Frostbite Falls for stealing all those hockey players.
- Boris and Natasha sell counterfeit electronic coupons over Internet. Bullwinkle unwittingly foils plot by breaking Internet with tweets.
- Wossamotta U holds contest to change school’s name. Rocky flies by just in time to pull Bullwinkle out of path of falling statue.
- Upsidaisium mine sold to Boris and Natasha by mysterious shadowy figure.
- Bare-back man and horse chase our heroes, Rocky and Bullwinkle, through the Frostbite Falls forest.
And now, can’t someone give us something we’ll really like?