Veverican horoscope for October 2014:
- This month starts out with a sunny disposition which continues throughout.
- Hope for the future figures strongly by the 5th.
- Feelings of being uprooted will occur during the first half of the month.
- Celebrations abound early in the month.
- Your world will be turned upside down on the 17th.
- Exotic travel will take place in the third week.
- You will meet a distinguished, attractive gentleman.
- Guilty pleasures on the 29th.
The proof that astrology is real, my actual October events as follows:
- Beautiful fall weather in my favorite month, October. Not too hot, not too cold, just right.
- Baby shower, people still having babies.
- Planted a new tree in the backyard.
- Son, great-nephew, and good friend have birthdays.
- Did a shoulder stand in yoga.
- Traveled by train to Toronto, Canada.
- Had a drink with Roger Sterling from Mad Men in Toronto.*
- Used last year’s Christmas gift certificate for a massage. Felt guilty for the selfish, pampering hour.
*Actually Roger drank alone across the bar from us. He drank a beer, not straight whiskey. He wore a baseball hat and jeans, not a suit. He wore a wedding ring, left the bar alone. Maybe it was some guy named John.